Are you an all-weather, outdoorsman? Do you have experience and strong proficiency with shot guns? Do you enjoy witnessing the partnership between hunters and their companion dogs?
QK dogs is growing and currently seeking to welcome gun dog trainers to our community.
- Must have hunting experience and be proficient with a shot gun.
- Must also admire all breeds of sporting dogs and have a passion for training with a combination of patience, persistence and repetition.
- A background with hunting dogs preferred, but the right candidate will receive training.
- This physically-active position requires lifting a minimum of 50 pounds (up to 100, depending upon dog breed) and the ability to stand and walk for a good portion of the day.
- An all-season sport, trainers will work in all weather conditions with some weekends or evening hours (limited) to accommodate the schedule of clients or gun dog competitions.
- This role is fully integrated with well-rounded exposure to all aspects of training — dog/kennel care, game bird management, client relations and private coaching.
- When you come to the position open-minded and ready to grow, we will provide access to our award-winning skills sets and unique QK-branded techniques.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation required. Housing may be available on campus for those considering relocating or long-distance commuting.
- Competitive benefits and salary package reflective of experience.
- Email resume and cover letter addressed to Jennifer at email@example.com