QK Dogs — the area’s fastest-growing canine campus — is now accepting applications for Kennel Support, Groomer/Bather, and future Training Positions
Are you looking for an active, position that surrounds you with great dogs and an amazing team? QK is growing and welcoming new members to our campus team! Our goal is to keep our dogs happy, healthy and exercised in a superbly clean environment maintained by the entire Kennel staff as a team. We hope you will join us in making QK the best “second home” possible for all of our canine visitors!
JOIN THE BEST PAQK
KENNEL SUPPORT: The job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): preparing dog meals, administering medications, cleaning indoor and outdoor kennels, handling dogs to and from kennels and play yards, assisting training staff and groomers, etc.
The job requirements include (but are not limited to):
- attention to detail
- ability to identify and remember a wide variety of dogs
- ability to stand and be active for long hours
- working outdoors in all weather conditions all year
- ability to routinely lift 50+ lbs.
- high comfort and confidence level around all breeds, sizes & energy levels of dogs
The candidate should possess the following:
- excellent communication skills including data entry
- eagerness to work as part of a team
- flexibility and willingness to adopt changes
- experience must include at least 1 year in a previous animal care environment, as an employee or volunteer (i.e. veterinary technician/assistant, previous kennel work, shelter work, or other animal care work).
This position includes morning and evening hours, weekend morning and evenings and holidays.
If you’re ready to join the best pack, please submit Cover Letter and Resume here.