Do you have a passion for dogs and a desire to see them happy, healthy? Do believe that well-trained dogs AND owners are key to a successful relationship? Do you want to be a part of a community that shares your values and love of dogs?
QK dogs is growing and currently seeking to welcome new trainers to our community.
- Must have a passion for dogs of all sizes, types and breeds.
- Must also have a passion for training with a combination of patience, persistence and repetition.
- This physically-active, all-weather position, requires lifting a minimum of 50 pounds (up to 100, depending upon dog breed).
- This role is fully integrated with well-rounded exposure to all aspects of training – dog/kennel care, client relations/communications and private coaching.
- A job at QK, means becoming part of a great team (pack). If you are ready to grow, self-motivated and eager to be part of our team, we will provide access to our award-winning skills sets and unique QK-branded techniques.
- Not all dogs are the same, and this role will require you to master skills for young dogs, unruly dogs and at times, problem dogs.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation required. Housing may be available on campus for those considering relocating or long-distance commuting.
- Competitive benefits and salary package reflective of experience.
- To apply, please send a resume and cover letter addressed to Jennifer to email@example.com